NOTE: ALL ORDERS OF THE XPT-1000 may have lead time of 2-3 weeks. Please call us for availability.
FREE SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE
Viper XPT-1000 Pretreatment Machine
The Viper XPT-1000 Pretreatment Machine is designed to help you pretreat your DTG shirts faster and easier.
The Viper XPT-1000 Pretreatment Machine is simply the best, most affordable way to help ensure that you are pretreating your DTG garments consistently each and every time. Simple controls make it easy to set the amount of pretreatment applied as well as how to set the spray length.
- Spray area up to 20″ wide
- Spray Length 2″-24″ – user adjustable
- Simple, easy to adjust up/down to adjust spray width
- Each to adjust left/right for spray placement
- Interchangeable platens allow for easy placement of shirt and smoothing of fabric
- Uniquely engineered “open” spray system saves time by reducing motions of opening/closing/opening spray drawer – easily increases productivity by 10-20 seconds per garment sprayed.
- Easy end-of-day cleaning routine with the simple pressing of the Cleaning Solution fluid input button and water buttons.
- Runs on 24VDC power supply
- Simple, single nozzle design is easy to change or interchange with other spray tips
- Easy and simple to setup.
The Viper XPT-1000 – The Next Evolution in DTG Pretreating
The Viper XPT-1000 pretreatment machine is the next evolution in direct to garment pretreating. It is a totally new concept and engineered to give you the best, most efficient way to pretreat your DTG garments.
Even though it is an “open” design, we’ve taken our many years of experience in manufacturing pretreatment machines and expertise in fluid dynamics to create a unique and easy to use machine that is more efficient than other machines in the market – and at a price that is affordable for every DTG shop. Now there is NO EXCUSE for continuing to pretreat by hand. And the spray STAY IN the spray area – not all over your shop.
This pretreatment machine is super-simple to use. You can set the spray width (by adjusting the spray head height) and location of the spray (by moving the spray head left to right). Using the simple controls on the front panel, set the spray length (from 2-24″) and then the amount of fluid applied (10%-100%). We include a simple chart on the top of the unit to accurately tell you how to set the Speed to achieve the desired amount of pretreatment for your shirt.