Uninet IColor 800 White Toner Printer Overview
Part workhorse. Part guru.
A true on-demand digital transfer production tool, and the first interactive toner-based digital color + white transfer printer with a Smart Tablet and built-in speaker, including on-demand support, videos, and documents.
Resolution without waiting for the New Year.
Exceptional 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution providing a broad range of image quality to meet any need. Robust, cutting-edge technology and powerfully built to effortlessly handle any medium to high-volume digital transfer production runs of garments, hard surface, marketing customization, merchandising materials and more.
Tabloid XL Jumbo printing capability with the option for the exclusive Uninet IColor SmartCUT software for oversized images greater than 12.6″ x 19″.
A brighter day, everyday.
- The Uninet IColor 800W comes standard with four toner cartridges for full color plus white printing. Forget about expensive 5 station printers; the Uninet IColor 800W CMYW configuration features the darkest composite blacks possible, while enhanced white toner technology featuring the whitest and most brilliant white in the industry.
- Built-in state-of-the-art color management technology with a color gamut delivering up to 50% more colors than competing printer models.
- The Uninet IColor ProRIP Software is included for white overprint functionality, with automated level printing with advanced color management and customized print modes; as well as color changes, image manipulation, and rasterization on the fly! You can effortlessly print and press graphics in full color and white onto virtually any dark or light-colored textile or substrate from cotton, polyester, leather, vinyl, ceramic, wood, metal, etc., as well as personalized apparel.
Impress your customers and your bank account.
- The lowest cost production printer with the lowest cost of ownership in the industry delivering between 30% to 50% lower printing cost than any other white transfer printer on the market.
- An integrated solution that enables users to create exceptional apparel such as t-shirts, logo shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, aprons, tote bags, labels and more.
- Apply to both light and dark fabrics when combined with our premium or standard heat transfer paper for vivid colors, bright whites, glowing fluorescents, and dark blacks.
- Transfer onto delicate synthetics at 250 F° without damage to the fabric!
- Now you can print on media up to 12.6” x 49.6” (320 x 1260mm) and include graphics, text and images for banners, stationary or to transfer onto large garments.
- Print with white overprint and white spot print, all in one pass, with the Uninet IColor 800W and the Uninet IColor ProRIP Software.
With IColor technology, you can print and press onto cotton, polyester, 50/50 and more! Because this is a toner based transfer system, the variety of substrates to press onto is nearly endless!
Uninet IColor 800W Printer Benefits & Advantages
- Low cost, toner-based, heat-transfer solution for full-color plus white printing!
- Production level printing speeds of up to 45 pages per minute
- Astounding toner yield – 35,000 pages CMY; 25,000 pages W (rated at 5% coverage)
- Printing costs at least 50% lower compared to competing models
- IColor’s unique white printing technology to produce white text and graphics for dark colored fabrics and substrates. IColor white toner is the whitest, brightest and most opaque toner available!
- Amazing 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution with a color gamut delivering up to 50% more colors than competing printer models
- Ability to produce amazing dark blacks due to its wider color gamut
- Included IColor ProRIP software allows for white overprint and spot print functionality in one pass and allows for proper transfer of half tones.
- 10” Color Smart Tablet built in for on demand support videos and documentation
- Duty cycle up to 200,000 pages / month
- Optional rolling cart for floor standing model
- Best durability, no damage to delicate fabrics and up to 100 wash cycles when combined with IColor Premium Transfer Media
- Virtually no maintenance required; no clogging and no daily printhead cleaning
- Printing is as easy as Print, Press, and Pull!
The Uninet IColor 800W is equipped with the technology you need to successfully showcase your brand. Capable of producing powerful and compelling marketing materials that increase brand affinity, the Uninet IColor 800W will increase profits and brand your business with ease.
Comes complete with 4 toner cartridges for full color and white printing (CMYW) and separate, dedicated drum units.
Print & Transfer On To
- Natural and synthetic fabrics
- Dark and light fabrics
- T-shirts and sweatshirts
- Corporate logo shirts
- Mouse pads
- Sports apparel
- Label stock of all kinds
- Window cling
- And much more!
Uninet IColor 800W System Specifications
- Print Speed: 45 PPM (B&W/ Full Color) Transfer media setting speeds may vary
- Processor: Intel® R Atom Processor BayTrail–I. 1.75 GHz
- Duty Cycle: Up to 200,000 pg/mo.
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8.1 & 10
- Interfaces: 10Base–T/100Base–TX/1000Base–T Gigabit Ethernet, High-Speed USB 2.0 Type B, Dual USB 2.0 Host Type-A, USB 2.0 Type A/SD Card Slot integrated into Smart Operation Panel (for Print from Portable Media) Optional WiFi
- Operational Panel: 10.1″ Smart Operation Panel color touchscreen with integrated USB 2.0
- Multipurpose Tray: Standard 100 sheets; handles transfer media, card stock, mailing label stock, transparencies (banners require optional add-on tray)
- Paper Cassette: 50–Sheets x 2 Paper Tray + 100–Sheets Bypass Tray (1,200 sheets total capacity)
- Paper Sizes: Multi-purpose Trays handles up to 100 sheets: 3″ x 5″ to 12.6″ x 49.6″. Tray 1 Paper Cassette: Fixed for Letter/A4/A5 (8.5″ x 11″) (216 x 279mm). Tray 2 Paper Cassette: User adjustable up to 12.6″ x 18″ (320 x 457mm); including Letter (8.5″ x 11″), Legal (8.5″ x 14″), Exec (10.5″ x 7.25″), Tabloid (11″ x 17″), A3, A4, A5, A6. Custom Sizes: 3.55″ x 5.83″ – 12.6″ x 18″ (90 x 148mm to 320 x 457mm)
- Paper Weight: Standard Trays: 16–82lb. Bond/ 170lb. Index (60–300 g/m2) Bypass Tray: 14–82lb. Bond/ 170lb. Index (52–300 g/m2)
- Overall Dimensions: (WxDxH): 23.1″ x 27″ x 34″ (587 x 685 x 864mm)
- Weight: 187 lb. (85 kg)
- Power: 120v & 230v available