Uninet iColor 350
On-demand full color toner-based dye sublimation transfer printer for in house production of apparel, textile and hard surface transfer markets.
The iColor 350 is a unique, low cost and versatile on-demand printing solution for short to mid run dye sublimation transfer production of garments, hard surfaces, and much more! The iColor 350 does not require special software or special transfer media! Keep costs low by printing on regular copy paper instead of expensive dye sublimation media.
What’s so unique about the iColor 350 dye sublimation printer compared to ink based systems?
- Suited for a production level environment, the iColor 350 features vastly faster print speeds: 20 pages per minute vs 1 page per 2 minutes for ink (photo mode)
- No clogged heads resulting from non-use. Toner based systems do not have this maintenance issue.
- Much longer expiration date on toner (ink expires within one year)
- Much higher page yield options
What is Dye Sublimation?
The iColor 350 printer uses heat to transfer an image printed with dye sublimation toner onto polyester coated materials such as a plastic, ceramics and fabric. This is a fast and easy way to transfer images, since it is a one step process and the image is permanent. The toner serves as a carrier for the sublimation process, which transitions between the solid and gas states without going through a liquid state. Thus, your transferred image is ‘in’ the substrate, not on top like heat transfer are. Since white underbase is not possible using this technique, all transfers must be done on white or light colored materials.
Helping You Do More With Your Brand
Amplify your printed offerings by producing high quality, vibrant color prints for sublimation transfers onto polyester–based textiles and sublimation coated hard surface substrates such as ceramic, metal, acrylic, UniSub, DynaSub, Subliboard and more.
Getting started with dye sublimation is now easier and more affordable than ever. This low cost solution allows for the creation of garments, ceramic mugs, coasters, cell phone covers and other wearables.
UniNet iColor Sublimation Toner Cartridges offer higher yields compared to ink sublimation systems, and print at much higher speeds for greater efficiency and productivity.
iColor 350 System Specifications
- Print Speed:
- Up to 20 ppm
- 350 MHz
- Duty Cycle:
- Up to 30,000 pg/mo.
- 256MB RAM
- Up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- PCL6c/5c, PostScript3 emulation, PictBridge 3™
- Operating Systems:
- Standalone and network – Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (x32 & x64); Macintosh OS X Native V10.9-10.12
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX, IEEE 802.11b/g/n, NFC Tag, USB 2.0 High speed Type A (For Pictbridge, Scan to USB Flash Drives)
- Paper Cassette:
- 250-sheet Legal/Letter/Universal
- Paper Sizes (Min./Max.):
- A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Legal, Letter, HLT, Executive, F, Foolscap, Folio, Envelopes (Com10, Monarch, C5, C6, DL) Custom size: (Min.) 90 x 148 mm, (Max.) 216 x 356 mm
- Paper Weight:
- Standard Tray: 60 – 160 g/m; Optional Tray: 60 – 105 g/m; Bypass: 60 – 160 g/m; Duplex: 60 – 90 g/m
- (WxDxH): 15.8″ x 17.7″ x 12.6″ (40 cm x 45 cm x 32 cm)
- 62.4 lb. (28.3 kg)
- 120v & 230v