Silhouette Cameo 4
Customize Your Space with Powerful Precision Cutting
The Cameo 4 is a 12-inch width desktop cutting machine that lets you make precision cuts in vinyl, card-stock, fabric, and more.
Machine features include:
- Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer.
The all new CAMEO 4 now features a built in roll feeder. Since select rolled materials (such as vinyl and heat transfer material) have their own backing, they generally do not require a cutting mat and can be fed directly into the Silhouette cutting machine. The Roll Feeder provides an easy and convenient way to hold rolled material as it is being fed into the Silhouette cutting machine, thus allowing you the convenience of cutting longer jobs while properly aligning your material so that it is straight as it feeds through the machine.Roll Feeder Settings:
Material Width Settings: 9 inch, 12 inch
Maximum Roll Diameter: 4.5 inches
Maximum Material Core Size: 3 inch
- Built-in Crosscutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll.
On the back of the Cameo 4 You will find a built in cross cutter allowing for a clean straight edge cut on your vinyl roll for your next project. The new built in cross cutter features a rotary style cutter. This new cutter lasts longer and creates the perfect cut each time.
- High Material Clearance
3mm clearance allows thicker materials like card-stock, flock heat transfer vinyl, and even fabric to easily pass through the cutter. The Cameo 4 can accommodate material up to 2mm thick.
- Sliding lid and backlit touch panel give your machine a sleek, compact aesthetic.
- Bluetooth® connectivity allows wireless cutting.
Allows for wireless cutting through the Silhouette app. Can now also give the machine a nickname in the software which carries over to other devices that pick up the Bluetooth connection. This makes knowing which machine you are sending your designs to easier in environments that may have multiple machines.
- Print & Cut registration capability
- PixScan™ compatible
- Driven by free Silhouette Studio Software to give you limitless design options to customize your project.
Silhouette Studio software is the most robust and powerful design software for any cutting system on the market. This innovative software is highlighted with features normally found in high-end illustrating software, yet is amazingly simple, easy to use, and absolutely free to Silhouette users. Silhouette Studio gives you countless ways to customize your project.
Have Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator? For the lost price we have you covered with a Plug-in that allows you to design and cut directly from these programs using Silhouette Connect
- Mac/Windows compatible
- Tool Type Detection
The Cameo unique dual carriage allows for tool Type detection. The machine’s ultra-smart system uses tool sensor technology that detects what tool you are using which then triggers the silhouette Studio software to adjust cut settings automatically.
- The Cameo 4 stands apart from previous models with the new dual motor system, which allows you to cut in two distinct ways. Carriage one provides the Cameo 4 with unparalleled speed. It is operated from a solenoid motor that gives makers smooth and intricate cuts. Cameo 4 can cut or sketch up to 3x faster than previous models without sacrificing accuracy. Carriage two is operated by an entirely different style of motor that allows for unprecedented power.
- The Cameo 4 carriage 2 boasts additional cutting force! With the increased downforce of the Cameo 4, we now offer a new rotary and Kraft blade (Sold separately) that have been specifically designed to operate with the Cameo smart tangential technology. With smart tangential technology the Cameo 4 cuts thicker material without sacrificing quality with each cut. The Cameo 4 offers true mat-less cutting which allows cutting cardstock, paper, and other materials without using a mat.
- The autoblade has been reconfigured especially for the Cameo 4. This second generation autoblade will have a single-tap reset which will reduce the time needed for the Cameo 4 to automatically adjust the blade setting for your project.