Ricoh Ri 100 DTG Printer Bundle Includes:
- RICOH Ri 100 Printer
- RICOH Rh 100 Finisher
- 2 (two) T-shirt Tray for Standard Size (A4)
- RICOH Garment Ink Cartridges CMYK (High Yield)
- Standard Shipping Included in Bundle Price
- Cleaning Cartridges CMYK
- Cleaning Supplies
- 1 Year Warranty
RICOH Ri 100 Direct to Garment (DTG) Printer
Entering the profitable direct-to-garment print marketnow is easier than ever
The RICOH Ri 100 Direct to Garment (DGT) Printer is ideal for startup businesses, print-for-pay service providers,higher educational organizations, mall kiosks, event planners, bookstores, clubs and gift shops. You can produce short runs or one-of-a-kind, personalized products such as: T-shirts, polo shirts, tote bags, pillow covers, art projects and more. Outfit a school team, sell items at fundraisers, print affordable travel mementos, develop event-themed items, or apply your creativity in other ways. The compact Ri 100 includes software and an optional stackable print finisher—everything you need to offer on-demand garment printing.
Set up your direct to garment printing business in minutes
With a low acquisition cost and “plug-and-play” design, the Ri 100 provides an affordable, rapid way to generate revenue. Connect the printer to a Windows®PC, Mac® computer or Windows® tablet you already own. Insert either standard or high-yield water-based CMYK ink cartridges into the Ri 100, and turn it on.In minutes, you’re ready to print and deliver items on the spot—your own designs, stock images or customer-supplied images.
Count on automation and ease of use to maximize profitability
Some DTG printers are expensive and complicated to operate, leaving room for errors that can increase costs. For example, handling loose, wet fabric is something you don’t need to do with the Ri 100. With no experience or special training, you’ll be printing immediately using the print cassette trays that simplify every step. After you prepare an item on a cassette tray and insert it into the printer, the Ri 100 measures height and adjusts itself automatically for every print—ensuring more accurate printing. If you want to adjust the height manually, you simply press a button. Operate with multiple trays, and you can be preparing one tray while another is in the printer and another is curing in the finisher.
Turn a small space into a revenue-generating print center
Attract customers with a colorful display that showcases your fabric creations
Set up the Ricoh Ri 100 DTG printer in a window or in an attractive work area and surround it with eye-catching samples. The printer’s small footprint of 15.7 inches x 27.5 inches allows you to move it easily, should you want to take it to an event or relocate shop displays. Print coverage is up to 8.3 inches x 11.69 inches on 50 percent to 100 percent cotton fabric that is up to .28 inches thick. The optional stackable finisher, which matches the printer’s footprint, provides two functions: it presses the fabric before printing to remove wrinkles and fixes the ink to the fabric after printing. Our finisher is cool to the touch to help ensure your safety. A finisher is required, whether you choose our model or another solution.
Shorten the time from design to print with the included software
While you can use software such as Adobe® PhotoShop® or PowerPoint with the Windows®-compatible printer driver that comes with the Ri 100,you don’t need to buy a separate design tool. The Ri 100 comes with RICOH Design Software, which accepts images via LAN/WiFi, USB or directly from an Android™ or iOS smartphone or tablet. Be productive on every order with simple preprint steps:
- Select the type of garment.
- Select the size and direction of the image.
- Select the type of design file.
- Add text or preset illustrations and preview to confirm your design.
- Set up the garment on the tray, and print.
Maintain superb quality on each unique,personalized product
Printhead technology is key to consistent quality and low maintenance.The Ri 100 comes with Ricoh stainless steel heads that generate three sizes of drops to ensure ink strength and flexibility. Depending on the print mode you choose, you can print striking, colorfast images with 600 dpi x 600 dpi or 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi resolution. Ricoh RI 100 DTG printer’s bidirectional printing allows you to print a finished image in less time than devices with unidirectional movement. If you want to expand your fabric and media choices or print on an area larger than allowed by the Ri 100, consider the Epson F2100. Our DTG inkjet printer line addresses entry-level to high-volume requirements.
RICOH Ri 100 DTG Printer
Class: Direct to Garment Printer / On demand piezo inkjet system
Size: Compact 15.7″ x 27.5″
Maximum Media Size: 8.3″ x 11.7″ (A4 Tray) or 5.8″ x 8.3″ (A5 Tray)
Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi (Fine and Speed Mode) and 1200 x 1200 dpi (Vivid Mode)
Printable Garment Type: 50-100% Light Cotton Fabric | Color: Light garments only | Media: T-shirt, tote bag, sweat shirt, polo shirt
- Printing method : Direct-to-garment printer
- Technology: On-demand piezo inkjet system
- Resolution (dpi, bit/pixel)Speed mode 600 x 600 dpiFine mode 600 x 600 dpiVivid mode 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Dimensions (W x D x H)15.7 x 27.5 x 11.5 in. (installation)15.7 x 30 x 11.5 in. (operation)Weight Less than 55.1 lb.
- Printable AreaA4 tray 11.5 x 8 in.A5 tray 8 x 5.6 in.
- Printable Garment TypeFabric: 50 to 100% cottonMedia: T-shirt (from baby size to adult), tote bag,sweatshirt, polo shirts
- Fabric ThicknessA4 tray Less than 0.16 in.A5 tray Less than 0.16 in.
- Rating Power Spec.: 100 to 120 V, 50/60 HzUS version
- Power ConsumptionActive: Less than 27.5 WEnergy saver mode: Less than 2 WPower off: Less than 0.5 W
- Operating Condition:15°C (59°F) to 32°C (89.6°F)Humidity 15% to 80% RH
- Warm-Up Time: Less than 34 seconds
- Supported EnvironmentWindows Vista: Home Basic, Home Premium, Business,Enterprise, UltimateWindows Server: Standard, Enterprise, R2 Standard/Enterprise, Home Premium 2008/2008 R2Windows 7: Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise,UltimateWindows 8.1: Standard, Pro, EnterpriseWindows Server: Foundation, Essentials, Standard 2012/2012 R2Windows 10: Home, Pro, Enterprise, EducationWindows Service 2016: Essentials, Standard, Datacenter,MultiPoint Premium ServerMac OS X (Intel) 10.9 or later
- ConnectivityHost Interface: USB 2.0 high speed,10 BASE-T/100 BASE-TX, IEEE 802.11 b/g/nNetwork Protocol: TCP/IPNetwork/Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8.1/10/2008, Server/2012 Server/2016 Server,Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- Safety Standard: UL/CE/IEC
- EMC: FCC/CE/C-Tick/RCM
- RF: FCC/RSS-210/RE/C-Tick/RCM
- Ink Type:Pigment inkTarget consumable yield (with Ricoh standard files for yield, monthly PV = 200prints, including the ink amount for head cleaning)
Target Consumable Yield
- High YieldRICOH Garment Ink Cartridge K (Hi Yield) Type 1140 ml/cartridge, average 600 printsRICOH Garment Ink Cartridge C (Hi Yield) Type 1RICOH Garment Ink Cartridge M (Hi Yield) Type 1100 ml/cartridge, average 500 printsRICOH Garment Ink Cartridge Y (Hi Yield) Type 1Regular YieldRICOH Garment Ink Cartridge K Type 150 ml/cartridge, average 200 printsRICOH Garment Ink Cartridge C Type 1RICOH Garment Ink Cartridge M Type 135 ml/cartridge, average 150 printsRICOH Garment Ink Cartridge Y Type 1
- RICOH Rh 100 FinisherFix mode (fusing): Un-contact heatingPress mode: Contact heating(preheating)Machine size: 400 x 600 x 220 mmWeight: Less than 16.5 kgElectrical requirements: 110 to 127 V, 50/60 HzEnergy consumption: Less than 1,300 WTemperature range: 175°C (default)/165°C
- RICOH Tray for Standard Size Type 1 (A4)
- RICOH Tray for Small Size Type 1 (A5)
- RICOH Tray for Multi-Purpose Type 1(finisher option not supported)