Pretect gives maximum vibrancy, consistency, and longevity to your prints at an incredible value!
This pretreatment is ready to use and requires no mixing or diluting to obtain the best prints possible.
- Vibrant prints at an amazing price point
- Leaves shirt with a soft hand feel
- minimal staining for peace of mind
- No crystallization for a speedy printing process
- more uses on different fabrics, from 100% cotton to poly/cotton blends
- Fast curing in 30 seconds at 350 degrees
DTG Pretreating Instructions:
- Target using 16 grams to 22 grams of Pretect pretreat. (Thicker shirts/fleece require more pretreat than thinner garments)
- Set your heat press to 350 degrees for 30 seconds
- Heat press the garment with medium pressure
- Now you are ready to print. It’s that easy!
Pretect is compatible with Epson F2000/F2100, Ricoh Ri1000, Anajet printers, and DuPont inks.