A reformulation of the original “Viper Anti-Venom” cleaning and maintenance solutions, the new Image Armor Cleaning Solution clean both internal and external pretreatment residue. Recommended for performing routine maintenance on pretreatment machines such as the Viper Series Pretreatment Machines, Pearl, Mister T-1, Schulze. This chemical breaks down active polymer solids and will cleanse all inner systems: pumps, solenoid valves, fittings, tubes, and spray nozzles. Image Armor Cleaning Solution also cleans all surfaces that have pretreatment residue.
- Safe for Viper XPT Interior Components
- Environmentally Friendly
- Low VOC, Zero GWP
- Non-Ozone Depleting, Halide-Free
- Prevents Ionic Contamination
- pH in neutral range (6-9 pH)
Directions for Cleaning the Viper XPT-6000
The Image Armor Cleaning Solution is designed to recirculate through your Viper XPT-6000 though the H2O Fluid IN and OUT ports. It’s recommended that you use a separate container to hold recirculation fluid.
- Empty the Viper of pretreatment by running a Fluid Empty routine
- Place the water IN and OUT fluid lines into the container of Image Armor Cleaning Solution.
- Run a Fluid FILL routine.
- To fully clean and maintain the Viper, run 3-5 cycles of the fluid FILL routine.
- Empty the Image Armor Cleaning Solution by running a Fluid Empty routine.
- Place the water IN line back into a clean container of distilled water.
- Place the water OUT line back into your waste water container.
- Run two Fluid FILL routines using distilled water to remove the residue of the Image Armor Cleaning Solution from lines, pump and spray heads.
- Empty the water from the Viper using the Fluid EMPTY routine on the Viper.
- You are ready to re-introduce pretreatment into the Viper and start pretreating.