What’s Included with HP Stitch S500 Sublimation Printer
- HP Stitch S500 64-in Printer
- Printer stand
- Maintenance cartridge
- Ink collector
- Take-up reel
- Loading accessory
- 2-in adapter kit
- Beacon light
- Edge holders
- User maintenance kit
- Quick reference guide
- Setup poster
- Power cords
- Waste bottle
- Lockout drawer
- HP Ergosoft RIP Color Edition
- HP 636 3-liter Black Stitch Dye Sublimation Ink Cartridge (2LL57A)
- HP 636 3-liter Cyan Stitch Dye Sublimation Ink Cartridge (2LL58A)
- HP 636 3-liter Magenta Stitch Dye Sublimation Ink Cartridge (2LL59A)
- HP 636 3-liter Yellow Stitch Dye Sublimation Ink Cartridge (2LL60A)
For more technical details, please review: HP Stitch S500 Printer Datasheet
HP Stitch S500 Dye Sublimation Printer Highlights
- Automatic Maintenance
Reduce daily manual interventions with fully automated printhead maintenance.
- Smart Nozzle Compensation system
Get always a reliable image quality thanks to our native printhead resolution of 1200 dpi and compensate up to 30% nozzle out.
- Drop and Dry printzone dryer
Reduce your media costs and avoid cockling when using lightweight transfer paper.
- Optical Media Advance Sensor (OMAS)
Get Accurate colors over time and across your fleet.
- User replaceable Printheads
Reduce downtime and service costs. For the first time, you can replace the printheads yourself
A smarter approach to textile printing
- Dye sublimation printing is now more reliable and predictable than ever. Automatically detect and compensate up to 30% nozzles out,4 prevent future failures with HP Smart Services and solve technical problems anytime, anywhere, with HP PrintOS cloud-based technology.
- Run at top speed while producing richly saturated color, with the symmetrical 2xCMYK printhead configuration.
- Print an entire shift unattended or overnight with the largest media rolls and large ink supplies.
- Stay in control and maximize uptime with realtime fleet management and HP Smart Services
A new way to save time and money
- Print from one single device on both transfer paper and direct-to-fabric.3 Save time by eliminating manual interventions with automatic printhead maintenance and cut your media costs by managing low grammage papers with confidence.
- Reduce your costs and increase your efficiency
- Reduce your media costs and avoid cockling when using lightweight transfer paper with the Drop & Dry system.
- Avoid reprints and media waste with 1200 dpi printheads and the Smart Nozzle Compensation system.
- Save 50% floor space with the first dye-sub printer with front media loading.
Color made fast and easy
- Experience how HP SmartColor gives you predictable color faster and easier than ever before. Now, you can download or create your own color profiles in less than an hour and automatically get the closest visual color match2 when a PANTONE® color is out of your gamut.
- Confidently distribute jobs across your fleet with best-in-class color consistency from printer to printer.
- Get accurate colors over time, even as environmental conditions change, with the builtin spectrophotometer.
- Automatically detect when a color is out of gamut and get the closest visual match with PANTONE® emulation.
- Easily create color profiles in half the time , or use finished profiles from our cloud-based library.
HP Professional Color Services
Turn color to your advantage, from day one, with color management services designed specifically for you. Whether you need to reproduce target colors from old devices or match colors across your fleet, HP can provide color experts and onsite trainings to ensure you get the right color from the first job.