For over three years, Epson dedicated a team of mechanical, chemical, and software engineers to create an all-new imaging technology dedicated for printing directly to garments, Epson Surecolor F2000 Direct to Garment Printer. This endeavor allowed us to rethink everything and ultimately design a garment printer the way it was meant to be.
Introducing the Epson SureColor F2000 Direct to Garment Printer
Designed using the latest advancements in performance imaging, like our purpose-built Epson PrecisionCore™ TFP® print head, along with our all-new garment ink technology – Epson UltraChrome DG – the SureColor F2000 series will become the new benchmark in high-performance garment imaging.
• PrecisionCore™ TFP® Print Head
New commercial-grade print head technology designed specifically for DTG imaging
• Simple Front Control Panel
Full color LCD with image preview
• Robust Garment Bed
Medium-size 14″ x 16″ Included
• Easy Top Access Cover
Used for printer maintenance and viewing of garments being printed
• USB Memory Port
Perfect for PC-Free printing workflows
• Ethernet & USB
Compatible with Mac OS & PC Windows platforms
• Ink Cartridge Locations
600 ml size available. 6 ink cartridges in total.
Direct-to-Garment vs. Screen Printing
Direct-to-Garment Printing of T-Shirts Has Many Advantages
– When printing less than 200 shirts per day
– When printing any number of shirts that vary
– When printing a four-color process design (photographic) shirt
– When the design requires more than 5 color layers or “screens”
– When printing short-runs or single-shirt orders
– When an extremely photographic or complex hi-resolution shirt design is required
Traditional Screen Printing of T-Shirts is Important
– When printing over 200 shirts of the same design
– When a brand or spot color needs to be exact
– When using custom or specialty inks such as glow-in-the-dark or metallics, etc.
– When the absolute lowest cost-per-shirt is required
Epson F2000 Direct to Garment printer is available for demo in La Mirada, California
Call 215-634-7284 for more details or request sample here
Click Here For More Details on Epson F2000 DTG Page