For over 26 years All American Manufacturing and Supply Company has been a provider of printing equipment and supplies to diverse industries in every corner of the globe. Our diverse product line offers solutions for direct-to-substrate digital printing, direct-to-garment digital printing, screen printing, pad printing, hot stamping, heat transfer, cutters, vinyl, hotfix rhinestones, hotfix sequin embellishment, and more. We have established ourselves as one of the largest suppliers in our industry, pioneered product decorating methods, and developed technologies that have become industry standards. Our diverse customer base includes several Fortune 500 companies, as well as a multitude of large, midsized, and small businesses. Our vision is to bring innovative and unique quality products to the market, provide the education to the consumer on all aspects of the products and business, and to ensure the highest level of service and support known to our industry. Our mission has always been focused on promoting the success of our customers at any costs, as we believe that the customers’ success will ultimately lead to our greater success. To our customers, “your success is our success”.
- Many t-shirts currently on the market are tag-less, and popular for their ‘itch-free’ comfort, a trend we initiated by pioneering the method of pad printing directly to garment. We have sold thousands of units to Fortune 500 companies alone.
- We were the first company to introduce a solution for hotfix rhinestone embellishment to the US market.
- In the late nineties we introduced large format multi color UV printers able to radically simplify a large scale printing process by achieving an unheard of six color registration without moving the substrate. This revolutionary technology doubled production, significantly reduced manpower, and was the template for subsequent innovations in the printing industry – allowing decorated products to be more affordable for consumers.
- In 2009, we developed the NeoFlex Digital Flatbed printer, a groundbreaking modular design for the burgeoning direct-to-garment and direct-to-substrate market. The modular system allows for the customer to switch between different printing methods within a matter of minutes. Currently we are offering printing solutions for solvent printing, textile and garment printing, and even edible ink printing. Due to the modularity of this printer, we are able to offer our customers a larger and more diverse market to approach with relatively small additional investment.
- In 2011 we won First, Second, and Fourth place in the prestigious DTG Battle Royale print contest hosted by the largest online forum in our industry – t-shirtforums.com
- In 2010 we invented a machine to apply hotfix sequins onto transfer material. We currently hold 9 international patents regarding this technology.